A collaboration space for the Pacific Northwest foosball community

Hassons need our help

2017 Hall of Legends Open Forums General Discussion Hassons need our help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar BEN HASSON, Old Man Foos 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steph

Hey foos community.
    With permission, I’m posting that our friends Ben and Kathy can use a bit of help. There is a go-fund-me campaign set up. Contributions of any amount are welcome. Have $5 or 10 (or more) to spare?

Kathy

Hey everyone, I started a fundraising campaign for Vet Medical Bills, then dog put to sleep.. Please tap to donate- gf.me/u/vh2587

Steph

Anyone know how to edit or delete a posting?

George Barta
    Keymaster

Hi Steph, I can do it, you should be able to as well I just upped your privileges. Do you want this thread removed?

Foosball Family

From BC to Southern California, foosers at the Washington State Open rallied for Ben and Kathy, and with $5, $10, $20, $25, $40, & even a $100 donation we hit $525!
    🤗🤗🤗
    Otis (Chad deTomaso)
    Timmy Normandin
    Rochelle & Pat
    Dave Squires
    Harold Hutchison
    Myk D
    Jojo
    Chicken Hawk (Robbie H)
    Bob Barnett
    Kenny Rivera
    Anonymous
    Matt Cox
    Gerry Meister
    Chad & Chris
    Jeff Molnar
    Jeff Lee
    Rocky
    Mike Holbert
    Turk
    Kevin Munro
    Tombo H
    Jerry H
    Julie & Bill
    AKD
    Michelle N
    Floppy

(Geez, i really hope I didn’t leave anyone off the list!)

BEN HASSON, Old Man Foos

Kathy and I wanted to tell you all thank you very much! We’re not the kind to really ask for help. Things just all happened all at once. I’m having my left knee replacement surgery next Thursday the 17th. Was hoping to have my great dog as company but she got sick, had a 2900 surgery then had to put her to sleep anyway. I never had a dog’s loss affect us the way she did. Then work Terminated me September 11th two weeks before my 15 years when they would of owed me a 1500 bonus stating they couldn’t accommodate the time frame off and the doctors reastrictions. And there’s more but won’t get into it.
    Want to say that as members of the foosball community this makes us feel very good. Please keep in mind when your playing each other we are very competitive and sometimes we all say things, argue, or generally can’t stand someone sometimes.
    Off the table differences are and ahould be forgotten. We have a very special group of very good people.
    Kathy and I know everyone who gave and some that gave alot. We want to thank all of you even if you didn’t have but were thinking about us.
    Not looking forward to my surgery but looking forward to my new knee after recovering and to visitng you all at a future tournament.
    Love you all, Ben & Kathy Hasson
    Old Man Foos
    Keep on foosin!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.