A collaboration space for the Pacific Northwest foosball community

Free Burger Day

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Steph 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Floppy

As a special thanks to George Barta and Pat Mandin for everything they’ve done for foos over the years, we’re going to do a bit of a promo on Wednesday the 14th at Waterland Arcade.

It will be a normal $10 DYP, but ALL PLAYERS will get free burgers and dogs that night. We’re going to set up a grill outside the bar area and I’ll be grilling up Burgers and Dogs. If anyone wants to bring “potato salad” or coleslaw or cookies or anything else they think will go well with Burgers and Dogs to help say thanks to Pat and George….all potluck contributions will be appreciated. (And before anyone mentions it…yes there will be vegi-burgers and Dogs for George.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Floppy

Oh time….since there will be a big turnout, I’ll be showing up early to get the grilling going, and to make sure we’re able to get done on time, the tournament will start promptly at 7:30. If you’re going to be late phone in. my number is 253-344-7611.

Floppy

Geeze…I need to be more specific…..yeah the 14th of August, as in less than 2 weeks from now.

Floppy

Reminder – Next Wednesday is “Free Burger Day: A thanks to George and Pat for all they have done for NorthWest Foosball”.

Wednesday 8/14 at 7:30 at the Waterland arcade. Free Burgers and Dogs for all players.

Regular $10 DYP

Ryan

A few Portlanders making it.

Floppy

Free Burgers and Dogs today!! 7:30 Sharp start time – Phone in if you’re going to be late, I’ll have my cell with me: 253-344-7611 Call or Text

George and I are providing Burgers and Dogs (With applicable buns and condiments), feel free to bring anything pot-luck style that you want to share. I hear Wayne is bringing Cookies …. can’t have too much slaw or potato salad if anyone wants to bring some.

-Floppy

Steph

Wish we could join you McFloppy. Have fun

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.