A collaboration space for the Pacific Northwest foosball community

Foosball Rants

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar G. Pops 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    George Barta
    Keymaster

Post your general foosball-related thoughts here

Steph

Will this be one long thread, or will users be able to create topics? (Like your avatar mr. Barta)

Rocky Willson

Hi George,

I don’t know about other people, but I really appreciate all the information you can offer about how the new site works. I really appreciated the blurb that told me about this new forum feature.

I could be mistaken, but it looks like there are now kinda two forum type systems running on this site simultaneously. It looks like this one is closer to what Pat was running on the old site. Am I right?

Some of us old farts need a helping hand with new stuff.

I registered through the registration portal, and I don’t know if the site recognizes me or if Google is automatically signing me in or if I’m allowed in this area without a sign-in, but not the other areas.

Thanks for all the work, and I know it is a LOT of work to get these things running properly. Maybe your avatar should be Sisyphus rolling the rock up the hill?

Sysiphus rolling rock

Something tells me I did that wrong…

……..Rocky

Floppy

John Stevens, please call me.
    253-835-1715

-Floppy

G. Pops

Heyoo!

I concur with you Rocky on all that! Great job picking up the baton and running with it George!

On another note, there WILL be a foos tourney tonight at Lucky 7 for all who would like to keep their “foosball jones” going. I will be there tonight as well! Hopefully that won’t turn away any of you. See ya there!

GOO FOOS !
    Myk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on