A collaboration space for the Pacific Northwest foosball community

Reply To: October Foosball League – Flexible League System

2017 Hall of Legends Open Forums General Discussion October Foosball League – Flexible League System Reply To: October Foosball League – Flexible League System

Bill, you’re one of the people I want to talk to about this.
There are three pieces of the software.
1) the league running software. This is currently in a working, mostly finished state. It works, there are a few “Cleanup” – Fit and finish items I could add but it’s a complete working program right now. Email me at foosninja@hotmail.com and I’ll share it with you.
2) Data collector – I’m about to start this bit. Right now the league software spits out the results data from the match. The Data collector software will consume the individual match files and combine them into a single data file.
3) PowerBI reports – The last piece is taking the single Date File and generating cool web based output reports which players can look at to compare league results and standings. This bit I haven’t started on yet either. I’m hoping to do Step 2 in the next couple days, and start on phase 3. I Think both of those steps will be reasonably fast.

Anyone who wants to run this software to run league matches, send me an email at foosninja@hotmail.com and I’ll share the program.